Bette Midler "Gypsy" / Book by Arthus Laurents, music by Julie Styne, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, presented by RHI Entertainment, Inc
Bloomfield, Prosser Public Library - Adult Department
Cheshire Public Library - Lobby
Enfield, Main Library - Audio-Visual Materials
- 1 videodisc (150 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- System Details
- Full screen edition.
- Bette Midler, Peter Riegert, Cynthia Gibb.
- Book, Arthur Laurents ; music Jule Styne ; lyrics, Stephen Sondheim ; choreography, Jerome Robbins ; original stage production director/choreographer, Jerome Robbins ; film editor, William Reynolds ; production designer, Jackson De Govia ; director of photography, Ralf Bode ; producers, Emile Ardolino, Cindy Gilmore ; executive producer, Robert Halmi, Sr., ... [et al.] ; director, Emile Ardolino.
- Suggested by the memoirs of Gypsy Rose Lee.
- Originally produced in 1993.
- Mama Rose is the ultimate vaudeville stage mother, whose blind ambition for her two daughters forces one to desert her and the other to emerge as the world's most famous striptease artist, Gypsy Rose Lee.
- GMD: videorecording.
- Lee, Gypsy Rose, 1914-1970 -- Drama.
- Musical films.
- Feature films.
- Added Author
- Midler, Bette.
- Riegert, Peter.
- Gibb, Cynthia.
- Ardolino, Emile.
- Robbins, Jerome.
- Styne, Jule, 1905-1994.
- Sondheim, Stephen.
- RHI Entertainment, Inc.
- Added Title