Major league / Paramount Pictures presents a Morgan Creek/Mirage production ; a David Ward film ; a Paramount Picture ; produced by Chris Chesser and Irby Smith ; written and directed by David S. Ward.
Bloomfield at the Atrium
DVD MAJOR LEAGUE
Bristol, Main Library - Adult Department
DVD MAJOR LEAGUE
Cheshire Public Library - Adult Department Main Level
Farmington, Main Library - Adult Department
Granby, Main Library - Comedy
COMEDY DVD MAJ
Southington Library - Adult
Wethersfield Public Library - DVDs
- Wild thing edition.
- 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- System Details
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (16:9, enhanced) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo., surround, Dolby Digital mono., NTSC.
- Title from container.
- Tom Berenger, Charlie Sheen, Corbin Bernsen, Margaret Whitton, James Gammon, Rene Russo, Bob Uecker.
- Director of photography, Reynaldo Villalobos ; music, James Newton Howard ; production designer, Jeffrey Howard.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1989.
- MPAA rating: R.
- She's beautiful and smart. She has just inhearited the Cleveland Indians. Unfortunately, she wants to move the franchise to Miami, and a losing season is her only ticket to Florida. She signs the wildest bunch of screwballs to play on the team. Her catcher is a washed-up womanizer who struck out in life. Her pitcher is a punked-out crazy who struck out with the law. Her third baseman is more concerned about fielding endorsements than grounders. Throw in other misfits and you could be destined for disaster.
- Special features: Commentary by writer/director David S. Ward and producer Chris Chesser; my kinda team; a major league look at Major league; Bob Uecker: just a bit outside; alternate ending with filmmaker introduction; a tour of Cerrano's locker; photo gallery.
- Special features: Widescreen version -- Commentary by writer/director David S. Ward and producer Chris Chesser -- My kinda team -- A major league look at Major league -- Bob Uecher: Just a bit outside -- Alternate ending with filmmaker introduction -- A tour of Cerrano's locker -- Photo gallery -- Language: English Dolby digital 5.1 surround ; English Dolby digital 2.0 surround ; French mono -- Subtitles: English.
- English (Dolby 5.1, Dolby 2.0) or French (Dolby mono.) dialogue, English subtitles; closed-captioned.
- GMD: videorecording.
- Cleveland Indians (Baseball team) -- Drama.
- Baseball players -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Drama.
- Pitchers (Baseball) -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Drama.
- Catchers (Baseball) -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Drama.
- Sports franchises -- United States -- Drama.
- Endorsements in advertising -- United States -- Drama.
- Cleveland (Ohio) -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Baseball films.
- Comedy films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Added Author
- Chesser, Chris.
- Smith, Irby.
- Ward, David S., 1945-
- Berenger, Tom, 1949-
- Sheen, Charlie.
- Bernsen, Corbin, 1954-
- Whitton, Margaret, 1949-2016
- Gammon, James.
- Russo, Rene.
- Uecker, Bob.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation.
- Morgan Creek Productions.
- Mirage Productions (New York, N.Y.)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Standard No.
- Music No.
- 120754 Paramount Home Entertainment