Forgetting Sarah Marshall / Universal Pictures presents an Apatow Production ; produced by Judd Apatow, Shauna Robertson ; written by Jason Segel ; directed by Nicholas Stoller
Berlin-Peck Memorial Library - Adult Department
DVD FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL
Colchester, Cragin Memorial Library - Media Room
East Windsor, Library Association of Warehouse Point - Adult Department
DVD FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL
- [Full screen edition].
- 1 videodisc (111, 118 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD, region 1, full frame (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Title from container.
- Both rated and unrated versions on 1 disc.
- Jason Segel, Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd.
- Director of photography, Russ T. Alsobrook ; editor, William Kerr ; music, Lyle Workman ; costume designer, Leesa Evans ; production designer, Jackson De Govia.
- MPAA rating: R; for sexual content, language and some graphic nudity [and] Unrated. Bonus features not rated.
- Peter has his heart broken by Sarah Marshall, his girlfriend of five years. Sarah is an actress on a television crime series. After breaking up with Peter, she moves on with her life and her new boyfriend, Aldous, a British rock star. Peter is devastated, and after trying unsuccessfully to put her out of his mind, he decides to take a vacation to Hawaii to unwind. Unfortunately for Peter, Hawaii is also the chosen destination of Sarah and Aldous. Of course, they end up at the same hotel, and in adjoining rooms. The hotel staff is sympathetic to Peter's problem, especially Rachel, and they encourage him to forget Sarah.
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall (rated version - 111 min.) -- Forgetting Sarah Marshall (unrated version - 118 min.)
- Special features: Rated version: Feature commentary with director Nick Stoller, executive producer Rodney Rothman, producer Shauna Robertson, writer/actor, Jason Segel and cast members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand and Jack McBrayer.
- Special features: Unrated version: Deleted/extended/alternate scenes; Line-O-Rama; gag reel; "We've got to do something" music video; "Dracula lament;" "A taste for love;" raw footage - video chat; Extended feature commentary with director Nick Stoller, executive producer Rodney Rothman, producer Shauna Robertson, writer/actor, Jason Segel and cast members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand and Jack McBrayer.
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing. Not all Bonus features subtitled.
- GMD: videorecording.
- Separation (Psychology) -- United States -- Drama.
- Rejection (Psychology) -- United States -- Drama.
- Vacations -- Hawaii -- Drama.
- Hotels -- Employees -- Drama.
- Hawaii -- Drama.
- Motels -- Employees -- Drama.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Fiction films.
- Feature films.
- Apatow, Judd, 1967-
- Robertson, Shauna.
- Segel, Jason, 1980-
- Stoller, Nicholas.
- Bell, Kristen, 1980-
- Kunis, Mila, 1983-
- Brand, Russell, 1975-
- Hill, Jonah, 1983-
- Rudd, Paul.
- Apatow Productions.
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- 61104768 Universal Studios Home Entertainment