Little women / Louisa May AlcottНедоступны (0 из 1 доступных экземпляров; 1 забронированы)
All Libraries - Shared Downloadable Materials
- Playing Time
- System Details
- Requires OverDrive Media Console 1.0 (WMA file size: 272937 KB; MP3 file size: 535342 KB).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Downloadable audio file; available in WMA or MP3 format.
- Title from title details screen; ed. statement from OverDrive web site.
- Reader, C. M. Hébert.
- Duration: 18:59:27.
- Little women is the story of the March family, specifically the four daughters: Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy. Meg at 16 is pretty and wishes to be a lady; at 15 Jo is ungainly, unconventional, and enterprising, and aspires to be an author; Beth is a delicate 13-year-old with a taste for music; and Amy is a blond beauty of 12. Mrs. March is busy and cheerful, while her husband is an improvident army chaplain in the Civil War. The story involves their family adventures, their attempts to improve their income, their friendship with the neighboring Laurence family, and their romances.
- GMD: electronic resource.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Family life -- New England -- Fiction.
- New England -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- March family (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- New England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Young women -- New England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sisters -- New England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- New England -- Juvenile fiction.
- New England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Autobiographical fiction.
- Дополнительный автор
- Hébert, C. M.
- OverDrive, Inc.