Love, Stargirl / Jerry Spinelli
All Libraries - Shared Downloadable Materials
- Tiempo juego
- Datos sistema
- Requires OverDrive Media Console (file size: 91034 KB).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Downloadable audio file.
- Title from: Title details screen.
- Read by Mandy Siegfried.
- Duration: 6:20:05.
- Grade range: Grade 6 - Grade 10.
- Jerry Spinelli's beloved character, Stargirl, returns and reflects on time, life, Leo, and--of course--love. What happened to Stargirl? A year has passed and Stargirl returns to reveal her new life. Taking the form of, as Stargirl calls it, "the world's longest letter," Stargirl tells her story in a journal/diary. Going from date to date, Stargirl mixes memories of her bittersweet time in Mica, Arizona, with involvements with new people in her life: Dootsie, her five-year-old "best friend"; Alvina, combative tomboy-turning-girl; Betty Lou, sage agoraphobic; Arnold, who wanders town in a solitary game of hide-and-seek; Margie of Margie's Donuts, self-proclaimed "World's Best!"; Charlie, who spends his days in a folding chair at the grave of his wife Grace; and Perry Delloplane, who lays his own claim to Stargirl's heart.
- GMD: electronic resource.
- Love -- Fiction.
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Fiction.
- Home schooling -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- Letters -- Fiction.
- Pennsylvania -- Fiction.
- Love stories.
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Home schooling -- Juvenile fiction.
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction.
- Letters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pennsylvania -- Juvenile fiction.
- Otro Autor
- Siegfried, Mandy.
- Otro formato:
- Original 0739361031 (OCoLC)143067904