United States / Elden Croy ; John Fraser Hart and Catherine Gudis, consultants.
Cheshire Public Library - Children's Department
J 973 CROY
Enfield, Main Library - Children's Department
J 973 CRO
- 64 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 25 cm.
- Countries of the world
- Countries of the world (Washington, D.C.)
- Map on lining papers.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- An introduction to the United States that provides information on the country's geography, people, culture, history, government, economy, and climate.
- Geography : many natural wonders -- Nature : national treasures -- History : land of the free -- People & culture : a nation of settlers -- Government & economy : in pursuit of happiness.
- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- Added Author
- National Geographic Society (U.S.)
- 9781426306327 library binding
- 1426306326 library binding