Collateral / Dreamworks Pictures and Paramount Pictures present a Parkes/MacDonald production, a Darabont/Fried/Russell production, a Michael Mann film ; produced by Michael Mann, Julie Richardson ; written by Stuart Beattie ; directed by Michael Mann.
New Britain, Main Library - Audio-Visual Materials
BLU RAY COLLATERAL
Newington, Lucy Robbins Welles Library - Adult Department
AD BLU-RAY COLLATERAL
Portland Public Library - Adult Department
DVD BLU RAY COL
Southington Library - Adult
- 1 Blu-ray Disc (120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- System Details
- Blu-ray disc; Dolby DTS-HD Master 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, 1080p High Definition; (Special features: Standard definition); requires a Blu-ray player.
- Tom Cruise, Jamie Foxx, Jada Pinkett Smith, Mark Ruffalo, Peter Berg, Bruce McGill.
- Directors of photography, Dion Beebe, Paul Cameron ; editors, Jim Miller, Paul Rubell ; music, James Newton Howard.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2004.
- MPAA rated: R; for violence and language.
- Vincent is a cool, calculating contract killer at the top of his game. Max is a cabbie with big dreams looking for his next fare. This fateful night, Max becomes Vincent's collateral, and will transport him on his next mission - one night, five stops, five hits and then a perfect getaway. Thrown together, their lives in collision - neither man will ever be the same again.
- Special features: Commentary by director Michael Mann; "City of night: the making of Collateral" featurette; special delivery; deleted scene with commentary; "Shooting on location: Annie's office" featurette; Tom Cruise & Jamie Foxx rehearse; Visual FX: MTA train; original theatrical trailer (in HD); original theatrical teaser trailer (in HD).
- This Blu-ray disc is copy protected.
- In English (DTS-HD 5.1), dubbed French (Dolby 5.1) or dubbed Spanish (Dolby 5.1) dialogue, English, French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- GMD: videorecording.
- Murder for hire -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Taxicab drivers -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Hostages -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Criminal behavior -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Crime films.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
- Added Author
- Darabont, Frank.
- Fried, Rob.
- Russell, Chuck, 1952-
- Mann, Michael, 1943-
- Richardson, Julie.
- Beattie, Stuart.
- Cruise, Tom, 1962-
- Foxx, Jamie.
- Smith, Jada Pinkett, 1971-
- Ruffalo, Mark.
- Berg, Peter, 1964-
- McGill, Bruce, 1950-
- Howard, James Newton.
- DreamWorks Pictures (1994-2006)
- Paramount Pictures Corporation.
- Parkes/MacDonald Productions.
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Standard No.
- Music No.
- 14238 Paramount Home Entertainment