Which way home / HBO Documentary Films presents ; in association with Good and White Buffalo Entertainment ; a Mr. Mudd Production in association with Documentress Films ; directed and produced by Rebecca Cammisa
Berlin-Peck Memorial Library - Adult Department
DVD 305.23 WHICH
Enfield, Main Library - Audio-Visual Materials
DVD 305.8 WHI
Manchester, Main Library - Media Room DVDs & Blu-rays
DVD 305.23 WHICH
Rocky Hill, Cora J. Belden Library - Foreign Language
DVD 305.868 WHICH
Windsor Locks Public Library - Adult Department
DVD DOCUMENTARY WHICH
- 1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD, NTSC; widescreen presentation.
- Directors of photography, Lorenzo Hagerman, Eric Goethals ; editors, Pax Wassermann, Madeleine Gavin ; music, James Lavino.
- Includes three versions: Spanish with English subtitles (83 min. or 63 min. versions) or Spanish only (83 min. version).
- A feature documentary that follows unaccompanied child migrants on their journey through Mexico as they try to reach the United States. We follow children like Olga and Freddy, 9-year old Hondurans, who are trying to reach their parents in the US. Children like Jose, a 10-year old El Salvadoran, who has been abandoned by smugglers and ends up alone in a Mexican detention center, and Kevin, a streetwise 14-year- old Honduran, whose mother hopes that he will reach the US.
- In Spanish with optional English subtitles.
- GMD: videorecording.
- Illegal alien children -- Central America.
- Mexico -- Boundaries -- United States.
- Unaccompanied immigrant children.
- Latin America -- Emigration and immigration.
- United States -- Emigration and immigration.
- Documentary films.
- Nonfiction films.
- Cammisa, Rebecca.
- Lavino, James.
- HBO Documentary Films.
- Good and White Buffalo Entertainment.
- Mr. Mudd (Firm)
- Documentress Films.
- Bullfrog Films.
- NNVG237000 Docurama