Sidney Sheldon's after the darkness / Tilly Bagshawe
Rocky Hill, Cora J. Belden Library - Adult Department
- 400 pages ; 18 cm
- "First Harper mass market printing: January 2011" -- verso of t.p.
- When the US stock market goes into a terrifying freefall, the public want someone to blame, their eyes and their rage directed firmly at Wall Street. Living as though nothing is happening, everything changes for Grace when the body of her husband, billionaire Leonard Brookstein, is found after a tragic sailing "accident". His financial affairs unravel, revealing expensive crimes, and now Grace is in the frame. Untangling a spiralling web of vicious lies and well-planned deceit, she soon puts her own life in danger.
- Billionaires -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Ponzi schemes -- Fiction.
- Suspense fiction.
- Wall Street (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Sheldon, Sidney.
- After the darkness