The husband habit / by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
All Libraries - Shared Downloadable Materials
- Tiempo juego
- Datos sistema
- Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 141571 KB; MP3 file size: 277405 KB).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Downloadable audio file.
- Title from: Title details screen.
- Read by Eve Bianco.
- Duration: 9:51:03.
- "Sound Library."
- Vanessa Chavez is a successful assistant chef, rich with friends, loved by her family, but she has one giant Achilles heel: she keeps falling for married men. Then she meets Kevin, who just might be her Mr. Right, but there's a hitch-he's hitched too! But could there be an innocent explanation?
- GMD: electronic resource.
- Caterers and catering -- Fiction.
- Single women -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Husbands -- Fiction.
- Adultery -- Fiction.
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Fiction.
- Otro Autor
- Bianco, Eve.
- Otro formato:
- Original 0792763882 (OCoLC)426149317