Drama : an actor's education / John Lithgow.
New Britain, Main Library - Large Print Materials
LP 92 LITHGOW, JOH
Test Revise El Estante
- First HarperLuxe edition.
- xvi, 428 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm
- In this riveting personal history, John Lithgow shares a backstage view of the life and career that took place before he became a nationally known star. As Lithgow relives his storied career, he cuts to the heart of why actors are driven to perform, and why people are driven to watch them do it. But he also chronicles the harrowing moments of his past, reflecting on mistakes large and small and the love of a father who set him on the road to a life onstage.
- GMD: large print.
- Lithgow, John, 1945-
- Actors -- United States -- Biography.
- Large type books.
- 9780062088741 paperback $26.99
- 0062088742 paperback $26.99