No shelf required 2 : use and management of electronic books / edited by Sue Polanka.
New Britain, Main Library - Non Fiction
- xiv, 254 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Going digital but not bookless : physical, digital library spaces / Amelia Brunskill -- E-books : do they bridge the digital divide or create a larger chasm? / Sarah E. Twill -- Accessibility issues in e-books and e-book readers / Ken Petri -- Making sense of change : e-books, access, and the academic library / Lisa Carlucci Thomas -- E-book preservation : business and content challenges / Amy Kirchhoff -- Weeding e-books / Alice Crosetto -- What is RDA, and why should e-book managers care? / Steve Kelley -- Enhanced e-books : how books are coming alive in the digital environment / Sylvia K. Miller -- E-book sea change in public libraries : lending, devices, training, and budgets / Michael Porter, Matt Weaver, and Bobbi Newman -- Libraries as zones for content creation, indie publishing, and print on demand / Thomas A. Peters -- Getting control, staying relevant : how libraries can push the e-book envelope to their advantage / Joseph Sanchez -- The iPad loaner program at Oberlin College Library / Jessica Grim and Allison Gallaher -- Leading and learning : technology and e-book adoption in school libraries / Carolyn Foote -- E-reader adoption in the school library media center : a journey of collaboration and discovery / Jennifer LaGarde and Christine James -- Give them something to talk about : the Kindle pilot program at the Unquiet Library / Buffy Hamilton -- Using e-books with reluctant readers / Kathy Parker.
- Libraries -- Special collections -- Electronic books.
- Electronic books.
- Libraries and electronic publishing.
- Added Author
- Polanka, Sue.
- Added Title
- No shelf required two
- 9780838911457 alkaline paper
- 0838911455 alkaline paper