Handbook of nursing diagnosis / Lynda Juall Carpenito.
University of Saint Joseph: Pope Pius XII Library - Reference Material
REF. 616.075 C294H
In-Library Use Only
- Fourteenth edition.
- xxii, 874 pages ; 19 cm
- "The ideal quick reference, this handbook offers practical guidance on nursing diagnoses and associated care. Sections cover Nursing Diagnoses, Health Promotion/Wellness Nursing Diagnoses, and Diagnostic Clusters--medical conditions with relevant collaborative problems and nursing diagnoses. The newest nursing diagnoses approved by NANDA International for 2012-2014 are included"-- Provided by publisher.
- "This handbook is the ideal quick reference to nursing diagnoses and collaborative problems authored by the foremost authority on NANDA International diagnoses. The practical, easy-access format helps you reach accurate nursing diagnoses with speed and confidence. Sections cover nursing diagnoses, health promotion and wellness diagnoses, collaborative problems, and diagnostic clusters"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sect. 1: Nursing diagnoses -- Sect. 2: Health promotion/wellness nursing diagnoses -- Sect. 3: Diagnostic clusters -- Pt. 1: Medical conditions -- Pt. 2: Surgical procedures -- Pt. 3: Obstetric/gynecologic conditions -- Pt. 4: Neonatal conditions -- Pt. 5: Pediatric/adolescent disorders -- Pt. 6: Mental health disorders -- Pt. 7: Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Nursing Diagnosis -- Handbooks.
- Nursing diagnosis -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- 9781608311101 paperback
- 1608311104 paperback