What ever happened to baby Jane? / Seven Arts presents an Associates & Aldrich production ; screenplay by Lukas Heller ; produced and directed by Robert Aldrich
Bloomfield, Prosser Public Library - Adult Department
Bloomfield, Wintonbury Branch - Adult Department
DVD WHAT EVER HAPPENED
Cheshire Public Library - Lobby
DVD WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE
New Britain, Main Library - Audio-Visual Materials
DVD WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE DISC 1-2
Portland Public Library - Adult Department
DVD CLA WHA DISC 1-2
Southington Library - Adult
- 50th anniversary special edition.
- 2 videodiscs (approximately 134 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- System Details
- DVD, region 1, widescreen, enhanced for widescreen TVs, Dolby Digital, mono.
- Title from sell sheet.
- Bette Davis, Joan Crawford; Victor Buono.
- Based on a novel by Henry Farrell.
- Release date: Oct. 9, 2012.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1962.
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Blanche, a famous Hollywood star, is crippled in a car accident and must be taken care of by her sister Jane, a former child star jealous of her sister's fame. As the hatred between the two sisters grows, Jane begins to torture her ailing sister. This title has been repackaged.
- Special features: Commentary by Charles Busch, John Epperson ; three documentary profiles: "Bette and Joan, blind ambition," "All about Bette, " (hosted by Jody Foster), "Film profile: Joan Crawford" ; behind the scenes with Baby Jane ; The Andy Williams show (1962 excerpt featuring Bette Davis).
- English or French dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- GMD: videorecording.
- Child actors -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Drama.
- Sisters -- Drama.
- Motion picture industry -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Women with disabilities -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Added Author
- Heller, Lukas, 1930-1988.
- Aldrich, Robert, 1918-1983.
- Davis, Bette, 1908-1989.
- Crawford, Joan, 1908-1977.
- Buono, Victor, 1938-1982.
- Farrell, Henry, 1920-2006 What ever happened to Baby Jane?
- Seven Arts Productions.
- Associates & Aldrich Company.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment.
- Standard No.
- Music No.
- 3000042984 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- 1000313568 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.