The apprentice. The complete first season / Universal ; producers, James Bruce .. [and others] ; a Mark Burnett Production ; Trump Productions LLC..
Bristol, Main Library - Adult Department
DVD APPRENTICE 1ST SEASON
Test Revise El Estante
- 5 videodiscs (approximately 718 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- System Details
- DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital surround, dual-layer, single-sided.
- Donald Trump, Robin Himmler, Carolyn Kepcher, George Ross, Ivanka Trump, Bill Rancic, Kwame Jackson, Amy Henry, Nick Warnock, Troy McClain, Katrina Campins, Heidi Bressler, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, Ereka Vetrini, Tammy Lee, Jessie Connors, Kristi Frank, Bowie Hogg, Sam Solovey, Jason Curis, David Gould.
- Producers, James Bruce, James Canniffe, Seth Cohen, Bill Pruitt, Katherine Walker ; directors of photography, Scott Duncan, Matt Sohn ; editors, Jonathon Braun ... [et al.] ; music, Jeff Lippencott, David Vanacore, Mark T. Williams ; production designer, Kelly Van Patter.
- Originally broadcast during the 2003-2004 television season.
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Donald Trump is one of America's most successful businessmen who took 16 contestants and test their intelligence, chutzpah and street-smarts. They will be forced to think outside the box in order to outshine each other to get to the top. At the conclusion of each task, the winning team will be granted a lavish reward but the losing team must report immediately to Trump's boardroom where one of them will be fired. The big twist is that the teams are thrown out to the wolves of the New York business world with only a few days to complete incredibly difficult tasks.
- Special features: The ultimate job interview!; the candidates; extended audition tapes; the boss; insights and advice; "Donaldism"; from 16 to one; the Board of Directors; truth from a taxi; deleted scenes; advice from season one veterans; "Put your money where your mouth is" music video; the job offer; the future: a look ahead - an exclusive sneak peak at season 2.
- disc 1. Meet the billionaire ; Sex lies and altitude ; Respect ; Ethics shmethics -- disc 2. Trading places ; Tit for tat ; Dupe-lex ; Ice escapades -- disc 3. Heads and the undead kitty ; Wheeling and dealing ; A look back ; Circus, circus -- disc 4. The price is height ; Down to the wire ; Season finale.
- English dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- GMD: videorecording.
- Trump, Donald, 1946- -- Employees.
- Apprentices -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Business enterprises -- New York (State) -- New York -- Employees.
- Task analysis.
- Teams in the workplace.
- Дополнительный автор
- Bruce, James, 1959-
- Canniffe, James.
- Cohen, Seth.
- Pruitt, Bill.
- Walker, Kathryn, 1943-
- Trump, Donald, 1946-
- Rancic, Bill.
- Himmler, Robin.
- Kepcher, Carolyn.
- Trump Productions LLC (Firm)
- Mark Burnett Productions (Firm)
- Universal Pictures (Firm)
- Standard No.
- Music No.
- 25496 Universal