Nursing care plans : transitional patient & family centered care / Lynda Juall Carpenito.
University of Saint Joseph: Pope Pius XII Library - Reference Material
REF. 610.73 C294N
In-Library Use Only
- Sixth edition.
- xx, 933 pages ; 28 cm + 1 card.
- Quick Reference Information card inserted.
- Preceded by: Nursing care plans & documentation / Lynda Juall Carpenito-Moyet. Ed. 5. c2009.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Unit I: Introduction to client and family centered care. The bifocal clinical practice model -- Communication : the critical key to preventing adverse events -- Early identification of high risk individuals and/or family -- Preparation of individual/family for care at home -- 11 steps to care planning -- What is the most important thing to do for this client right now? -- Unit II: Manual of nursing diagnoses : Individual nursing diagnoses ; Individual collaborative problems -- Unit III: Client and family centered care plans : Medical conditions ; Surgical procedures ; Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ; Specialty diagnostic clusters.
- Nursing care plans.
- Nursing assessment.
- Nursing diagnosis.
- Patient Care Planning.
- Nursing Process.
- Nursing Records.
- 9781451187878 (alk. paper)
- 1451187874 (alk. paper)