Chinese Zodiac / directed and screenplay by Jackie Chan
Bloomfield, Prosser Library - Adult Department
- 1 videodisc (approximately 110 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Physical Medium
- 4 3/4 in.
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1 rda
- laser optical NTSC rda
- video file DVD video Region 1 rda
- Motion picture
- System Details
- DVD, NTSC region 1, dual layer, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- In English; Latin American Spanish and French Canadian subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH).
- Jackie Chan, Oliver Platt, Kwone Sand Woo, Liao Fan, Yao Xingtong, Zhang Lanxin, Laura Weissbecker.
- Production designer, Oliver Wong ; art director, Jackie Chan ; director of photography, Ng Man Ching, Wong Wing Hang ; music score, Nathan Wang, Gary Chase, Roc Chen.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2012.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for martial arts action, some violent content and brief nudity.
- Asian Hawk is a master adventurer tasked with retrieving lost bronze heads, originally a part of an ancient Chinese collection of zodiac busts. While wealthy entrepreneur Lawrence dangles an enormous reward for such a find, Hawk deploys his array of high tech devices as he travels the world to help unearth the missing relics. Caught between a monster payday and the restoration of China's past, Hawk jumps into battle, using his death-defying skills to help thwart Lawrence's destructive plans.
- Antiquities -- Drama.
- Lost articles -- Drama.
- Added Author
- Cheng, Long, 1954-
- Platt, Oliver,
- Liao, Fan, 1974-
- Kwone, Sand Woo,
- Yao, Xingtong,
- Weissbecker, Laura,
- Zhang, Lanxin,
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm),
- JCE Movies Limited.
- Standard No.
- Music No.
- 519257 Universal Studios