Saving vegetable seeds : harvest, clean, store, and plant seeds from your garden / by Fern Marshall Bradley
Berlin-Peck Memorial Library - Non Fiction
Windsor, Main Library - Adult Department
- 91 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- A Storey basics title
- Storey basics.
- Includes index.
- Getting started with saving seeds -- Seed-saving techniques -- Saving seeds, crop by crop.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 88-89) and index.
- Become more self-sufficient by saving your own seed from one year to the next. Bradley clarifies how to select the best plants, make seed saving a part of your garden plan, save both wet and dry seed, and much more. Includes a crop-by-crop guide with more specific suggestions.
- Vegetables -- Seeds.
- Vegetables -- Seeds -- Harvesting.
- 9781612123639 (paperback : alkaline paper)
- 1612123635 (paperback : alkaline paper)
- 9781612123646 (ebook)
- 1612123643 (ebook)