The practical book of early American arts and crafts / / by Harold Donaldson Eberlein and Abbot McClure ; with a chapter on early lace by Mabel Foster Bainbridge ; the drawings by Abbot McClure
Glastonbury - Downloadable Materials
Manchester - Downloadable Materials
- [1st ed.]
- 1 online resource (414 pages).
- The Arts and Crafts Movement anthology
- The Arts and Crafts Movement anthology.
- BiblioBoard Core module.
- Includes index.
- Original document: Book.
- Bibliography: page 
- Enjoy the history of early American arts and crafts in this exciting read full of illustrations, drawings, anecdotes and more.
- GMD: electronic resource.
- Decoration and ornament -- United States -- Collectors and collecting.
- Antiques -- United States.
- Added Author
- McClure, Abbot, 1879-
- Bainbridge, Mabel Foster, 1885-