The best 380 colleges / by Robert Franek, Kristen O'Toole, David Soto, and The Staff of The Princeton Review
Newington, Lucy Robbins Welles Library - Adult Department
CAREER 378.73 BEST
- 2016 edition.
- 835 pages : illustration ; 26 cm.
- Includes index.
- A survey of life on the nation's campuses offers detailed profiles of the best colleges and rankings of colleges in sixty-two different categories, along with a wealth of information and applications tips.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Directories.
- College choice -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Added Author
- O'Toole, Kristen,
- Soto, David (Education manager),
- Princeton Review (Firm),
- Added Title
- Princeton Review the best 380 colleges
- Best three hundred and eighty colleges
- Best three hundred eighty colleges
- 9780804126304 (paperback)
- 0804126305 (paperback)