Colleges that pay you back : the 200 schools that give you the best bang for your tuition buck / by Robert Franek, David Soto, Kristen O'Toole, and the staff of the Princeton Review
Enfield, Main Library - Reference Material
R 379.1 FRA
In-Library Use Only
Glastonbury, Welles-Turner Memorial Library - Adult Department
378.73 PRINCETON 2017
Newington, Lucy Robbins Welles Library - Adult Department
CAREER 378.73 COLLEGES 2017
West Hartford, Bishop's Corner Branch - Career Shelf Materials
CC 378.3 COLLEGES 2017
- 2017 edition.
- 467 pages ; 26 cm
- At head of title: The Princeton Review.
- Includes indexes.
- Profiles two hundred schools on their financial value, including academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, post-grad salary figures, and job satisfaction ratings from alumni.
- College costs -- United States -- Directories.
- Student aid -- United States -- Directories.
- College choice -- United States.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Directories.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admissions -- Directories.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Added Author
- Soto, David (Education manager),
- O'Toole, Kristen,
- Princeton Review (Firm),
- Added Title
- Princeton Review colleges that pay you back