Mapping the physical world / Charlie Samuels
Manchester, Main Library - Children's Department
J 526 SAMUELS
- 32 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 26 cm.
- Mapping in the modern world
- Mapping in the modern world.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
- Guided reading: X.
- "Over the last 50 years, satellite technology has given us vast amounts of information. Readers will learn how mapmakers use this information to accurately map Earth's physical features and reveal the impact of human activity on the planet. This book also explores how satellites can be used to map the past by revealing ancient ruins hidden underground, as well as map the surfaces of the Moon and other planets in space."-- Provided by publisher.
- Cartography -- Juvenile literature.
- Physical geography -- Juvenile literature.
- Physical geography -- Maps -- Juvenile literature.
- Historical geography -- Juvenile literature.
- Historical geography.
- Physical geography.
- Physical geography -- Maps.
- Juvenile works.
- Samuels, Charlie, 1961- Mapping the physical world. Mapping in the modern world (CaOONL)20169071286
- 9780778732365 (hardback)
- 0778732363 (hardback)
- 9780778732426 (paperback)
- 0778732428 (paperback)
- 9781427118851 (HTML)