Colleges that pay you back : the 200 schools that give you the best bang for your tuition buck / by Robert Franek, David Soto, Stephen Koch, Pia Aliperti, and the staff of the Princeton Review
South Windsor Public Library - Non Fiction
378.73 P93C 2018
West Hartford, Noah Webster Library - Career Shelf Materials
CC 378.3 COLLEGES 2018
Windsor, Main Library - Adult Department
CAREER 378.73 CO 2018
- 2018 edition.
- 467 pages ; 26 cm
- At head of title: The Princeton Review.
- Includes indexes.
- Profiles two hundred schools on their financial value, including academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, post-grad salary figures, and job satisfaction ratings from alumni.
- College costs -- United States -- Directories.
- Student aid -- United States -- Directories.
- College choice -- United States.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Directories.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admissions -- Directories.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Added Author
- Soto, David (Education manager),
- Koch, Stephen,
- Aliperti, Pia,
- Princeton Review (Firm),
- Added Title
- Princeton Review colleges that pay you back