Unearth / by Jason Harner and Matthew Ransom.
Cheshire Public Library - Adult Department
UNEARTH BOARD GAME
Manchester, Main Library - Adult Department
BOARD GAME UNEARTH
- Adres wydawniczy
- Torrance, CA : Brotherwise Games, LLC, 
- Opis fizyczny
- 1 game (4 sets of 5 dice, 25 ruins cards, 5 end of age cards, 38 delver cards, 15 named wonders cards, 1 lesser wonders card, 1 greater wonders card, 15 named wonders tokens, 10 lesser wonders tokens, 6 greater wonders tokens, 60 stone tokens, cloth bag, 4 player reference cards) : cardboard, cloth, plastic, color ; in container, 27 x 19 x 8 cm + 1 rulebook (12 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm)
- three-dimensional form tdf rdacontent
- unmediated n rdamedia
- unspecified zu rdacarrier
- Title from container.
- 2-4 players.
- Duration of play: 30-60 minutes.
- "Long ago, your ancestors built great cities across the world. Now your tribe of Delvers must explore forests, deserts, islands, caverns, and mountains to find these lost cities. Claim the ruins, build places of power, and restore the glory of a bygone age. Unearth is a dice placement game for 2-4 players by Jason Harner and Matthew Ransom. In this compelling strategy game, players must balance two paths to victory"--Container.
- Ages 8 and up.
- Board games.
- Card games.
- Hasło dodatkowe
- Harner, Jason,
- Ransom, Matthew,
- Brotherwise Games, LLC.