Information literacy in the digital age / by Laura Perdew.
All Libraries - Shared Downloadable Materials
EBSCO Ebook Middle Search Ref
Rocky Hill - Downloadable Materials
University of Saint Joseph: Pope Pius XII Library - Children's eBooks
WORLD WIDE WEB E-BOOK EBSCO
- 1 online resource.
- Essential library of the information age
- Essential library of the information age.
- Cover; Title Page; Credits; Contents; Chapter 1: Literacy in the Information Age; Chapter 2: The History of Literacy; Chapter 3: The New Face of Information; Chapter 4: Finding the Correct Information; Chapter 5: Critical Evaluation; Chapter 6: Learning How to Share in the Digital Age; Chapter 7: Ethics and Responsibility; Chapter 8: Significant Effects of Technology; Chapter 9: The Future of Literacy; Essential Facts; Glossary; Additional Resources; Source Notes; Index; About the Author.
- The flow of information through our modern digital world has led to many new issues and controversies. Information Literacy in the Digital Ageexamines the challenges involved in seeking and evaluating information from the vast array of sources available through digital technology. Compelling text, well-chosen photographs, and extensive back matter give readers a clear look at these complex issues. Features include essential facts, a glossary, additional resources, source notes, and an index. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Essential Library is an imprint of.
- Digital media -- Juvenile literature.
- Information literacy -- Juvenile literature.
- Media literacy -- Juvenile literature.
- Internet -- Juvenile literature.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION -- Social Science -- Sociology.
- Digital media.
- Information literacy.
- Media literacy.
- Juvenile works.
- Other Form:
- Print version: 9781680782851 1680782851 (OCoLC)944087932
- 9781680777499 (electronic bk.)
- 1680777491 (electronic bk.)