Bloomfield - Downloadable Materials
Simsbury - Downloadable Materials
Windsor - Downloadable Materials
- 1 online resource (streaming video file) (93 minutes): digital, .flv file, sound
- Playing Time
- video file MPEG-4 Flash
- Title from title frames.
- Originally produced by Samuel Goldwyn Films in 2016.
- Lavender is a taut psychological thriller that bends the line between memory and madness, past and present, like a splinter in the brain struggling to escape. Jane (Abbie Cornish) has always photographed old and abandoned farmhouses for as long as she can remember. It's a hobby bordering on obsession that has bloomed into a successful career. Until one day she photographs a particular house...and everything changes. A tragic car accident leaves her with severe memory loss. Strange boxes begin appearing on her doorstep with clues to a past she doesn't remember...and a forgotten family she may have killed twenty years before. With the help of her husband (Diego Klattenhoff), her estranged uncle (Dermot Mulroney), and her psychiatrist (Justin Long), Jane must weave together scattered strands of memory to solve a mystery hiding 20 years in the past. But she'll soon learn, some things are worth forgetting.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Women photographers -- Drama.
- Memory -- Drama.
- Women photographers.
- Feature films.
- Added Author
- Bass-Donnelly, Ed,
- Cornish, Abbie, 1982-
- Mulroney, Dermont,
- Long, Justin, 1978-
- Samuel Goldwyn Films (Firm)
- Kanopy (Firm)
- Music No.
- 1518441 Kanopy