The destruction hillary clinton / Susan Bordo
Cheshire - Downloadable Materials
Simsbury - Downloadable Materials
- Adres wydawniczy
- New York : Gildan Audio ; 
- [Prince Frederick, Md.] : [Distributed by] RBdigital, 
- Opis fizyczny
- 1 online resource
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- audio s rdamedia
- computer c rdamedia
- other sz rdacarrier
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital rda
- data file rda
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Requires RBdigital Media Manager.
- System requirements: 200 MB of free disk space, 512 MB of RAM, Windows Installer 3.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64), Windows Media Player 10 QA.
- Downloadable audio file.
- Title from title screen.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Downloadable applications available for access via iOS 4.0+ devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android 2.1+ devices.
- A play-by-play of the political forces and media culture that vilified and ultimately brought down Hillary Clinton during her 2016 Presidential campaign The Destruction of Hillary Clinton is an answer to the question many have been asking: How did an extraordinarily well-qualified, experienced, and admired candidate-whose victory would have been as historic as Barack Obama's-come to be seen as a tool of the establishment, a chronic liar, and a talentless politician' In this masterful narrative of the 2016 campaign year and the events that led up to it, Susan Bordo unpacks the rights' assault on Clinton and her reputation, the way the left provoked suspicion and indifference among the youth vote, and the media's unprecedented influence. Urgent, insightful, and engrossing, The Destruction of Hillary Clinton is an essential guide to understanding the most controversial presidential election in American history.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Political.
- Hasło dodatkowe
- Gildan Media.
- Nr muz.
- Z100137420 Recorded Books