Cousin Bette / Honoré de Balzac ; [translated by Sylvia Raphael ; with an introduction by David Bellos]
Cheshire - Downloadable Materials
- 1 sound file (18 hr., 45 min.) : digital.
- digital rda
- data file rda
- Classics library
- Recorded Books classics library.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Requires OneClick Digital Media Manager.
- System requirements: 200 MB of free disk space, 512 MB of RAM, Windows Installer 3.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64), Windows Media Player 10 QA.
- Downloadable audio file.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 7, 2013).
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Narrated by Paul Hecht.
- Downloadable applications available for access via iOS 4.0+ devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android 2.1+ devices.
- Lisbeth Fischer feels she's been wronged--though much of what she perceives may only reside in her imagination. Seeking vengeance against the family of her beautiful cousin, Adeline, she leverages the uncontrollable sexual appetites of her cousin's husband as the linchpin of her plans.
- Paris (France) -- Fiction.
- France -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Added Author
- Raphael, Sylvia.
- Bellos, David.
- Hecht, Paul.
- Recorded Books, LLC.
- OneClick Digital (Firm)
- Added Title
- Cousine Bette. English
- Other Form:
- Compact disc version: Balzac, Honoré de, 1799-1850. Cousin Bette. Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2013. 9781470330378 (CtWfDGI)rbc90002201
- Music No.
- Z05934 Recorded Books