Lock every door : A Novel. / Riley Sager
All Libraries - Shared Downloadable Materials
West Hartford - Downloadable Materials
- 1 online resource (9 audio files) : digital
- audio file rda
- Narrator: Dylan Moore.
- THE INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Parade, "The Most Anticipated Books of Summer 2019 " and "The Best Beach Reads of Summer 2019" Good Housekeeping, " Best New Books for Summer 2019" PureWow "The Best Beach Reads of Summer 2019" BookBub "Books That Will Make the Perfect Addition to Your Beach Bag This Summer" The next heart-pounding thriller from New York Times bestselling author Riley Sager follows a young woman whose new job apartment sitting in one of New York's oldest and most glamorous buildings may cost more than it pays. No visitors. No nights spent away from the apartment. No disturbing the other residents, all of whom are rich or famous or both. These are the only rules for Jules Larsen's new job as an apartment sitter at the Bartholomew, one of Manhattan's most high-profile and mysterious buildings. Recently heartbroken and just plain broke, Jules is taken in by the splendor of her surroundings and accepts the terms, ready to leave her past life behind. As she gets to know the residents and staff of the Bartholomew, Jules finds herself drawn to fellow apartment sitter Ingrid, who comfortingly reminds her of the sister she lost eight years ago. When Ingrid confides that the Bartholomew is not what it seems and the dark history hidden beneath its gleaming facade is starting to frighten her, Jules brushes it off as a harmless ghost story . . . until the next day, when Ingrid disappears. Searching for the truth about Ingrid's disappearance, Jules digs deeper into the Bartholomew's sordid past and into the secrets kept within its walls. What she discovers pits Jules against the clock as she races to unmask a killer, expose the building's hidden past, and escape the Bartholomew before her temporary status becomes permanent.
- Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 293896 KB).
- GMD: electronic resource.
- Electronic books.
- Moore, Dylan (Dylan Christina)
- 9781984891082 (sound recording)