Samantha Spinner and the boy in the ball / Russell Ginns ; illustrated by Barbara Fisinger
Cheshire Public Library - Children's Department
J FICTION GINNS
Enfield, Main Library - Children's Department
J F GINNS
New Britain, Main Library - Children's Department
J NEW FIC GINNS
Plainville Public Library - Children's Department
- First edition.
- 323 pages : illustrations, fold-out map ; 22 cm.
- Samantha Spinner
- Ginns, Russell. Samantha Spinner.
- "After finally finding Uncle Paul, Samantha realizes her brother Nipper is now missing and must find him. But while hunting him down, she must elude the mysterious and nefarious CLOUD that's hot on her heels"-- Provided by publisher.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Missing children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- Action and adventure fiction.
- Cryptologic fiction.
- Skorjanc, Barbara Fisinger,
- Boy in the ball
- 9781984849199 (hc)
- 1984849190 (hc)