Charlotte's web / E. B WhiteNot Available (0 of 1 copies available; 0 on hold)
All Libraries - Shared Downloadable Materials
- 1 online resource
- Don't miss one of America's top 100 most-loved novels, selected by PBS's The Great American Read. This beloved book by E. B. White, author of Stuart Little and The Trumpet of the Swan, is a classic of children's literature that is "just about perfect." Illustrations in this ebook appear in vibrant full color on a full-color device and in rich black-and-white on all other devices. Some Pig. Humble. Radiant. These are the words in Charlotte's Web, high up in Zuckerman's barn. Charlotte's spiderweb tells of her feelings for a little pig named Wilbur, who simply wants a friend. They also express the love of a girl named Fern, who saved Wilbur's life when he was born the runt of his litter. E. B. White's Newbery Honor Book is a tender novel of friendship, love, life, and death that will continue to be enjoyed by generations to come. It contains illustrations by Garth Williams, the acclaimed illustrator of E. B. White's Stuart Little and Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House series, among many other books.
- Text Difficulty 3
- MG/Middle grades (4th-8th)
- 4.4 ATOS Level
- Electronic reproduction. New York : HarperCollins, 2015. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 4683 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
- GMD: electronic resource.
- Juvenile Fiction.
- Classic Literature.
- Electronic books.
- Other Form:
- Original 9780064400558
- 9780062406781 (electronic bk)