The dating game killer : the true story of a tv dating show, a violent sociopath, and a series of brutal murders / Stella Sands
Cheshire - Downloadable Materials
- 1 online resource (9 hr., 48 min.)
- digital rda
- data file rda
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Requires RBdigital Media Manager.
- System requirements: 200 MB of free disk space, 512 MB of RAM, Windows Installer 3.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64), Windows Media Player 10 QA.
- Downloadable audio file.
- Title from title screen.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Narrated by Charles Constant.
- Downloadable applications available for access via iOS 4.0+ devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android 2.1+ devices.
- In 1978, Rodney Alcala was a contestant on the "The Dating Game," one of America's most popular television shows at the time. Handsome, successful, and romantic, he was embraced by the audience-and chosen as the winner by the beautiful bachelorette. To viewers across the country, Rodney seemed like the answer to every woman's dreams. Until they learned the truth about his once and future crimes ...Ten years before his TV appearance, Rodney was charged with the sexual assault and attempted murder of an eight-year-old girl. In the decades that followed, he would be accused of seven murders-and, as new DNA evidence continues to be uncovered, the list may grow. The case is so disturbing that it's been documented in several news outlets, from People magazine and USA Today to 48 Hours Mystery and Dr. Phil.
- TRUE CRIME / General.
- True crime stories.
- Downloadable audio books.
- Added Author
- Constant, Charles.
- Tantor Media.
- Music No.
- Z100140676 Recorded Books