Here and there / written by Tamara Ellis Smith ; illustrated by Evelyn Daviddi
Cheshire Public Library - Children's New
J E VOX SMITH
Newington, Lucy Robbins Welles Library - Children's Department
VOX P SMITH
Wethersfield Public Library - Children's Department
VOX JE S SMITH
- [VOX edition].
- 1 audio-enabled book (30 unnumbered pages) : digital, color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- digital non-volatile flash memory rda
- audio file MP3 rdaft
- age Children lcdgt
- VOX Books.
- This audio-enabled VOX Book has an audio reader with complete narration permanently attached inside the front cover. This unique new book format delivers a complete audio narration directly from the printed book. Simply open the book, push the PLAY button and listen from beginning to end.
- Audio playback device includes headphone jack, external speaker, and audio controls.
- "The permanently attached VOX Reader transforms an ordinary print book into an all-in-one read-along. There's no need for computers, tablets or CDs. Children simply push a button to listen and read"--Publisher's website.
- Book originally published: Cambridge, MA : Barefoot Books ; 2019.
- "After Ivan's parents separate, he has trouble finding joy at either of their homes until he discovers that the birds and music that he loves may be found in both places." -- (Source of summary not specified)
- Children of divorced parents -- Juvenile fiction.
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction.
- Birdsongs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Songs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children's audiobooks.
- Picture books.
- Added Author
- Daviddi, Evelyn,
- Other Form:
- Print version: Smith, Tamara Ellis. Here and there. Cambridge, MA : Barefoot Books,  9781782857419 (DLC) 2018044339 (OCoLC)1057730715
- 9781936348114 (VOX book)
- 193634811X (VOX book)
- 9781782857419 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9781782857426 (pbk. : alk. paper)