Queen of the cookbooks / Ashton Lee
Cheshire - Downloadable Materials
- 1 online resource (6 hr., 40 min.)
- digital rda
- data file rda
- Southern Voices audio
- Lee, Ashton. Cherry Cola ; Book Club ; bk. 5.
- Southern voices audio.
- Datos sistema
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Requires OneClick Digital Media Manager.
- System requirements: 200 MB of free disk space, 512 MB of RAM, Windows Installer 3.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64), Windows Media Player 10 QA.
- Downloadable audio file.
- Title from title screen.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Narrated by Marguerite Gavin.
- Downloadable applications available for access via iOS 4.0+ devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android 2.1+ devices.
- In the quirky Southern town of Cherico, Mississippi, a new library means an exciting new chapter for librarian Maura Beth McShay-and for the friends and book lovers known as the Cherry Cola Book Club The construction of Cherico's cutting-edge library has been an epic struggle worthy of War and Peace. But the Grand Opening Ceremony is scheduled at last-for the Fourth of July no less-featuring lakeside fireworks and a concert by country singer Waddell Mack. Maura Beth has even devised a cooking contest among area chefs and aspiring Julia Childs to crown the Queen of the Cookbooks. Yet even Maura Beth's careful plotting can't prevent some glitches Between a furniture fiasco that requires some creative problem-solving, and front-desk clerk Renette's major crush on Waddell Mack, there's equal parts drama and comic relief. Once the ribbon has been cut and the delicious recipes are judged, the Queen of the Cookbooks will take her crown, and the Cherry Cola Book Club, along with Maura Beth and her staff, will have the library of their dreams. But it'll take luck, loyal friendships, and the shared love of a powerful story to make this a truly happy beginning Praise for The Cherry Cola Book Club novels "An intrepid librarian, a book club feast, and a cozy, heart-warming Mississippi mystery-what's not to love'"-Jamie Ford, New York Times bestselling author of Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet "Lee's buoyant David-versus-Goliath tale zestfully illuminates a real problem confronting libraries and cities of all sizes."-Booklist
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- Otro Autor
- Gavin, Marguerite. Narrator.
- Recorded Books, Inc.
- Nº Música
- Z13185 Recorded Books