The acid watcher cookbook : 100+ delicious recipes to prevent and heal acid reflux disease / Jonathan Aviv, MD with Samara Kaufmann Aviv, MA1 hold on first copy returned of 2 copies
Cheshire Public Library - New Materials
NEW 616.24 AVIV
Plainville Public Library - New Materials
- First edition
- 239 pages ; color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (page 233) and index.
- Introduction -- Section 1: Preparation and principles. What is the acid watcher diet? ; The dozen food myths about the acid watcher diet ; The pH values of various foods and beverages -- Section 2: The recipes. Smoothies, hot drinks, and juices ; Rise and shine breakfasts ; Snacks, spreads, and sides ; Soups and salads ; The main events ; New old favorites (dressing and basics) ; Sweets -- Section 3: The action plan. Sample menus and shopping lists ; Seasonal menus.
- "By following the simple guidelines laid out in The Acid Watcher Cookbook, you will be able to enjoy dishes that had previously exacerbated your acid reflux symptoms, putting an end to the years of acid damage without leaving you feeling hungry or deprived."--Page 4 of cover
- Gastroesophageal reflux -- Diet therapy -- Recipes.
- Gastroesophageal reflux -- Diet therapy.
- Low-oxalate diet -- Recipes.
- Added Author
- Aviv, Samara Kaufmann,
- 0525575561 (paperback)
- 9780525575566 (paperback)
- 9780525575573 (ebook)