Many rivers to cross / Peter Robinson
Berlin-Peck Memorial Library - New Materials
LARGE PRINT ROBINSON
Cheshire Public Library - New Materials
NEW LARGE PRINT MYSTERY ROBINSON
Rocky Hill, Cora J. Belden Library - New Materials
LP M ROBINSON
- First Harperluxe edition.
- 537 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Physical Medium
- large print
- Inspector Banks series ; 26
- Robinson, Peter, 1950- Inspector Banks series ; 26.
- "Larger print"--Spine.
- "In Eastvale, a young Middle Eastern boy is found dead, his body stuffed in a wheelbarrow on the East Side Estate. Detective Superintendent Banks and his team know they must tread carefully to solve this sensitive case. But tensions rise when they learn that the victim was stabbed somewhere else and dumped. Who is the boy, and where did he come from? Then, in a decayed area of Eastvale scheduled for redevelopment, a heroin addict is found dead. Was this just another tragic overdose or something darker? To prevent tensions from reaching a boiling point, Banks must find answers quickly. Yet just when he needs to be his sharpest, the seasoned detective finds himself distracted by a close friend's increasingly precarious situation. He needs a break-and gets one when he finds a connection to a real estate developer that could be key to finding the truth. With so many loose ends dangling, there is one thing Banks is sure of--solving the case may come at a terrible cost" -- Amazon.com
- Banks, Alan (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- England -- Yorkshire -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Mystery fiction.
- Suspense fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- Thrillers (Fiction)
- Other Editions:
- Reproduction of (manifestation): Robinson, Peter, 1950- Many rivers to cross London : Hodder & Stoughton, 2019 9781444787047
- 9780062978752 (paperback)
- 0062978756 (paperback)