The girls who go to parties / Jude Warne
Rocky Hill - Downloadable Materials
- 1 online resource (195 pages).
- data file rda
- Crushing ; book #2
- Warne, Jude. Crushing ; bk. 2.
- Description based on
- Print version record.
- Party girl Kiernan Rand is a second-semester senior at posh Steinshift High School, and she's all set to attend U Miami in the fall--or so she thinks. When Kiernan receives scary news about her academic standing, then has a run-in with the law at a last-hurrah party, she is forced to mend her ways and do community service. There she meets program supervisor Toby Kaufman, who inspires her to care about her environment--and him. The Girls Who Go to Parties is from Crushing, an EPIC Press series.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- High school students -- Juvenile fiction.
- Community service (Punishment) -- Juvenile fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / General.
- Community service (Punishment)
- High school students.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Juvenile works.
- Other Form:
- Print version: Warne, Jude. Girls Who Go to Parties. Minneapolis, MN : ABDO Publishing, ©2017 9781680767162
- 9781680767445 (electronic bk.)