The big reveal / Jude Warne
Rocky Hill - Downloadable Materials
- 1 online resource (187 pages)
- data file rda
- Crushing ; book #3
- Warne, Jude. Crushing ; bk. 3.
- Description based on
- Print version record.
- Aspiring actor Blake Teller has just joined the theater troupe at Duncan High in Eastport, Maine--the town he can't wait to escape from. Blake and his newly single mom, Vera, are both still grieving over Blake's dad's departure to New York. But when Blake falls hard for his new scene partner, the openly gay Dustin Dern, he must reconsider his identity. Can Blake learn to be true to himself and open himself up to a real relationship with Dustin? The Big Reveal is from Crushing, an EPIC Press series.
- Gay teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- General.
- Gay teenagers.
- Mothers and sons.
- Juvenile works.
- Other Form:
- Print version: Warne, Jude. Big Reveal. Minneapolis, MN : ABDO Publishing, ©2017 9781680767179
- 9781680767452 (electronic bk.)