The best value colleges : 75 schools that give you the most for your money / by Robert Franek, David Soto, Stephen Koch, and the staff of the Princeton Review
Avon Free Public Library - Adult Department
COLLEGE 378.73 BEST 2020
- 13th edition.
- 325 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- At head of title: The Princeton Review.
- How does college pay you back -- Ranking lists -- School profiles.
- Guide to colleges and universities where students get the best return on their tuition investment. These schools offer generous financial aid, excellent academics, and valuable career-building experiences for a successful post-college outcome.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Directories.
- College choice -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- College costs -- United States -- Directories.
- Student aid -- United States -- Directories.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission -- Directories.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Evaluation -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- College choice.
- College costs.
- Student aid.
- Universities and colleges.
- Universities and colleges -- Admission.
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation.
- United States.
- Handbooks and manuals.
- Added Author
- Soto, David (Education manager),
- Koch, Stephen (Author at Princeton Review (Firm)),
- Princeton Review (Firm),
- Added Title
- Princeton Review the best value colleges
- Princeton Review best value colleges
- 9780525569268 (paperback)
- 052556926X (paperback)