What Einstein Got Wrong. Episode 10, The Search for a Unified Field Theory.
Farmington - Downloadable Materials
Simsbury - Downloadable Materials
Windsor - Downloadable Materials
- 1 online resource (streaming video file) (28 minutes): digital, .flv file, sound
- video file MPEG-4 Flash
- Title from title frames.
- In Process Record.
- Dan Hooper
- Originally produced by The Great Courses in 2017.
- Einstein spent the last decades of his life searching for a unified field theory that would unite general relativity with Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism. But by then, quantum theory had superseded Maxwell's work, rendering the entire exercise futile. See how this quest has nonetheless stimulated ideas for unification in proposals such as string theory.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In English
- Education films.
- Added Author
- Hooper, Dan,
- The Great Courses (Firm),
- Kanopy (Firm),
- Music No.
- 6756833 Kanopy