Fundamental approaches to software engineering : 22nd International Conference, FASE 2019, held as part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2019, Prague, Czech Republic, April 6-11, 2019, Proceedings / Reiner Hähnle, Wil van der Aalst (eds.)
University of Saint Joseph: Pope Pius XII Library - Internet
WORLD WIDE WEB E-BOOK Springer
- 1 online resource (xiii, 446 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 11424
- Advanced research in computing and software science
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 11424.
- Lecture notes in computer science. Advanced research in computing and software science.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues.
- Open access. GW5XE
- Includes author index.
- Description based on
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (SpringerLink, viewed April 10, 2019).
- [I]. FASE invited talk: 1. Software assurance in an uncertain world / Marsha Chechik, Rick Salay, Torin Viger, Sahar Kokaly, and Mona Rahimi.
- [III]. Model-driven development and model transformation: 6. Pyro : generating domain-specific collaborative online modeling environments / Philip Zweihoff, Stefan Naujokat, and Bernhard Steffen -- 7. Efficient model synchronization by automatically constructed repair processes / Lars Fritsche, Jens Kosiol, Andy Schürr, and Gabriele Taentzer -- 8. Offline Delta-driven model transformation with dependency injection / Artur Boronat -- 9. A logic-based incremental approach to graph repair / Sven Schneider, Leen Lambers, and Fernando Orejas .
- [IV]. Software verification II: 10. DeepFault : fault localization for deep neural networks / Hasan Ferit Eniser, Simos Gerasimou, and Alper Sen -- 11. Variability abstraction and refinement for game-based lifted model checking of full CTL / Aleksandar S. Dimovski, Axel Legay, and Andrzej Wasowski -- 12. Formal verification of safety & security related timing constraints for a cooperative automotive system / Li Huang and Eun-Young Kang -- 13. Checking observational purity of procedures / Himanshu Arora, Raghavan Komondoor, and G. Ramalingam.
- [V]. Software evolution and requirements engineering: 14. Structural and nominal cross-language clone detection / Lawton Nichols, Mehmet Emre, and Ben Hardekopf -- 15. SL2SF : refactoring Simulink to Stateflow / Stephen Wynn-Williams, Zinovy Diskin, Vera Pantelic, Mark Lawford, Gehan Selim, Curtis Milo, Moustapha Diab, and Feisel Weslati -- 16. Metric temporal graph logic over typed attributed graphs / Holger Giese, Maria Maximova, Lucas Sakizloglou, and Sven Schneider -- 17. KUPC : a formal tool for modeling and verifying dynamic updating of C programs / Jiaqi Qian, Min Zhang, Yi Wang, and Kazuhiro Ogata -- 18. Business process privacy analysis in PLEAK / Aivo Toots, Reedik Tuuling, Maksym Yerokhin, Marlon Dumas, Luciano García-Bañuelos, Peeter Laud, Raimundas Matulevičius, Alisa Pankova, Martin Pettai, Pille Pullonen, and Jake Tom.
- [VI]. Specification, design, and implementation of particular classes of systems: 19. CLTestCheck : measuring test effectiveness for GPU kernels / Chao Peng and Ajitha Rajan -- 20. Implementing SOS with active objects : a case study of a multicore memory system / Nikolaos Bezirgiannis, Frank de Boer, Einar Broch Johnsen, Ka I Pun, and S. Lizeth Tapia Tarifa -- 21. Optimal and automated deployment for microservices / Mario Bravetti, Saverio Giallorenzo, Jacopo Mauro, Iacopo Talevi, and Gianluigi Zavattaro -- 22. A data flow model with frequency arithmetic / Paul Dubrulle, Christophe Gaston, Nikolai Kosmatov, Arnault Lapitre, and Stéphane Louise.
- [VII]. Software testing: 23. CoVeriTest : cooperative verifier-based testing / Dirk Beyer and Marie-Christine Jakobs -- 24. PARDIS : priority aware test case reduction / Golnaz Gharachorlu and Nick Sumner -- 25. Automatically identifying sufficient object builders from module APIs / Pablo Ponzio, Valeria S. Bengolea, Mariano Politano, Nazareno Aguirre, and Marcelo F. Frias.
- This book is Open Access under a CC BY licence. This book constitutes the proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering, FASE 2019, which took place in Prague, Czech Republic in April 2019, held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2019.The 24 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 94 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections named: software verification; model-driven development and model transformation; software evolution and requirements engineering; specification, design, and implementation of particular classes of systems; and software testing. -- Provided by publisher.
- Local Note
- SpringerLink Springer Nature Open Access eBooks
- Software engineering -- Congresses.
- Software engineering.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Added Author
- Hähnle, Reiner,
- Aalst, Wil van der,
- ETAPS (Conference) (22nd : 2019 : Prague, Czech Republic)
- Added Title
- FASE 2019
- 9783030167226 (electronic book)
- 3030167224 (electronic book)
- 9783030167219 (print)
- Standard No.
- 10.1007/978-3-030-16722-6 doi