Kitchen explorers! / editor in chief, Molly Birnbaum ; illustrator, Gabi Homonoff
Cheshire Public Library - Children's Department
J 641 AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
Windsor, Main Library - Children’s New Materials
- 143 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes index.
- What makes fizzy drinks fizzy? Can you create beautiful art using salt? Or prove the power of smell with jelly beans? Kitchen Explorers brings the kitchen alive with kid-tested and kid-approved recipes, fun science experiments, hands-on activities, plus puzzles, word games, and more.
- Recipes and make-it-your-way challenges -- Science experiments and activities -- Games and puzzles!
- Cooking -- Juvenile literature.
- Juvenile works.
- Added Author
- Birnbaum, Molly,
- Homonoff, Gabi,
- America's Test Kitchen (Firm),
- Added Title
- America's Test Kitchen : kitchen explorers!
- Kitchen explorers! : 60+ recipes, experiments, and games for young chefs
- 1948703629 (paperback)
- 9781948703628 (paperback)