Fighting Misinformation: Digital Media Literacy.
Farmington - Downloadable Materials
Farmington cardholders click here to access this title from Kanopy
Simsbury - Downloadable Materials
Simsbury cardholders click here to access this title from Kanopy
Windsor - Downloadable Materials
Windsor cardholders click here to access this title from Kanopy
- 1 online resource (streaming video file) (215 minutes): digital, .flv file, sound
- video file MPEG-4 Flash
- Title from title frames.
- In Process Record.
- and Nina Oduro, Mehri Druckman, Tara Susman-Peña
- Originally produced by The Great Courses in 2020.
- The International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX) has teamed up with The Great Courses to lead you step by step through the history, evolution, science, and impact of misinformation, and to arm you with the very skills needed to defuse the threat of misinformation media and become a more savvy media consumer.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In English
- Mass media.
- Education films.
- Added Author
- Great Courses, The,
- Nina Oduro, and,
- Druckman, Mehri,
- Susman-Peña, Tara,
- The Great Courses (Firm),
- Kanopy (Firm),
- Music No.
- 11718566 Kanopy