Fighting Misinformation: Digital Media Literacy. Episode 2, The Evolution of Media and Misinformation.
Farmington - Downloadable Materials
Farmington cardholders click here to access this title from Kanopy
Simsbury - Downloadable Materials
Simsbury cardholders click here to access this title from Kanopy
Windsor - Downloadable Materials
Windsor cardholders click here to access this title from Kanopy
- 1 online resource (streaming video file) (27 minutes): digital, .flv file, sound
- video file MPEG-4 Flash
- Title from title frames.
- In Process Record.
- and Nina Oduro, Mehri Druckman, Tara Susman-Peña
- Originally produced by The Great Courses in 2020.
- Content is at our fingertips from traditional news sources, but anyone can now be a publisher of information on the internet, and computer algorithms are influencing what you see every day. How do we sort the legitimate news from false, misleading, or opinion content? Travel through the history of communication technology as you learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In English
- Mass media.
- Education films.
- Added Author
- Great Courses, The,
- Nina Oduro, and,
- Druckman, Mehri,
- Susman-Peña, Tara,
- The Great Courses (Firm),
- Kanopy (Firm),
- Music No.
- 11718570 Kanopy