Crime of the ancient marinara / Stephanie Cole
Bloomfield, Prosser Library - Adult Department
F COLE, S. (BROWSE)
Cheshire Public Library - New Materials
NEW MYSTERY COLE
Newington, Lucy Robbins Welles Library - Adult Department
M COLE, S.
Wethersfield Public Library - Paperback Book
PB MYSTERY C
Windsor, Main Library - New Paperback Book
- First edition.
- 290 pages ; 18 cm.
- A Tuscan cooking school mystery
- Cole, Stephanie, 1950- Tuscan cooking school mystery.
- Includes a recipe.
- Hoping for a fresh start in Tuscany, Italy, farm-to-table cooking school owner Nell Valenti finds her new business in danger when a visitor is poisoned by the top secret marina recipe of a famous chef.
- Women cooks -- Fiction.
- Americans -- Italy -- Fiction.
- Cooking schools -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Tuscany (Italy) -- Fiction.
- Cozy mysteries.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- 9780593097816 (paperback)
- 0593097815 (paperback)