Cutthroats : Slash and pecos series, book 1 / William W Johnstone
Cheshire - Downloadable Materials
Simsbury - Downloadable Materials
- Adres wydawniczy
- Old Saybrook : Tantor Audio, 2019.
- Opis fizyczny
- 1 online resource (10 audio files) : digital
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- audio s rdamedia
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital stereo rda
- audio file rda
- Narrator: John McLain.
- Not every Western hero wears a white hat or a tin star. Most of them are just fighting to survive. Some of them can be liars, cheaters, and thieves. And then there's a couple of old-time robbers named Slash and Pecos . . . After a lifetime of robbing banks and holding up trains, Jimmy "Slash" Braddock and Melvin "Pecos Kid" Baker are ready to call it quits-though not completely by choice. Sold out by their old gang, Slash and Pecos have to bust out of jail and pull one last job to finance their early retirement . . . The target is a rancher's payroll train. Catch is: the train is carrying a Gatling gun and twenty deputy U.S. marshals who know they're coming. Caught and quickly sentenced to hang, their old enemy-the wheelchair-bound, bucket of mean, Marshal L. C. Bledsoe-shows up at the last minute to spare their lives. For a price. He'll let them live if they hunt down their old gang, the Snake River Marauders. And kill those prairie rats-with extreme prejudice . . .
- Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 317510 KB).
- Historical Fiction.
- Electronic books.
- Hasło dodatkowe
- McLain, John.
- 9781977317155 (sound recording)