Raft of stars : a novel / Andrew J. Graff
Canton Public Library - Adult New Materials
CDBOOK FICTION GRAFF
Manchester, Main Library - Media Room
CD BOOK GRAFF
- 10 audio discs (11 3/4 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Playing Time
- digital rdatr
- optical rdarm
- audio file rdaft
- CD audio
- Title from container.
- Read by Lincoln Hoppe.
- Compact discs.
- An instant classic for fans of Peace Like a River and Jim the Boy: when two hardscrabble young boys think they've committed a crime, they flee into the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Will the adults trying to find and protect them reach them before it's too late?
- Wisconsin -- Fiction.
- Forests and forestry -- Fiction.
- Runaway children -- Fiction.
- Thrillers (Fiction)
- Added Author
- Hoppe, Lincoln, 1971-
- 9781799952169 (Blackstone library edition)
- 1799952169 (Blackstone library edition)
- 9781799952176 (Blackstone retail edition)
- 1799952177 (Blackstone retail edition)