Missing pieces : 4 puzzling cozy mysteries / Cynthia Hickey.
Farmington - Downloadable Materials
Farmington cardholders click here to access this title from Freading
Rocky Hill - Downloadable Materials
Rocky Hill cardholders click here to access this title from Freading
Wethersfield - Downloadable Materials
Wethersfield cardholders click here to access this title from Freading
- 1 online resource (448 pages)
- text file rdaft
- Access limited to subscribing institutions.
- What could go wrong when jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts get together? How about four murders and a couple thefts? Can clues be pieced together to solve these puzzling crimes? Elvis Has Left the Building by Cynthia Hickey Cee Cee is hosting a jigsaw puzzle party in Apple Blossom, Arkansas, and everyone is expected to bring a brand-new 500-piece jigsaw puzzle to work on that depicts something from the 1950s. With a vintage car show, vendors, live music, and a dance, the night promises to be a great one--until the Elvis impersonator is murdered and a priceless puzzle is missing. The Puzzle King by Linda Baten Johnson Jane enters a jigsaw puzzle competition at the Fargo, North Dakota, fairgrounds. When a fellow competitor is poisoned, all suspects are confined at the hotel during the investigation, and Jane is determined to use her puzzle-solving skills to root out the killer. A Puzzling Weekend by Teresa Ives Lilly Tabitha's first event at her new bed and breakfast in Pumpkin City, Pennsylvania, is a jigsaw puzzle mystery weekend. All is going well until the hired cook is found stabbed to death. As the prime suspect, Tabitha works with the handsome investigator--and two wily beagle dogs--to clear her name. Mystery at the Jigsaw Swap by Janice Thompson Mariah hopes to sell her vast puzzle collection at a jigsaw puzzle swap in Camden, Maine, at the historic opera house. But her most valuable puzzle ends up missing when another vendor is stabbed to death. Enjoy four short cozy mysteries...all involving jigsaw puzzles!
- Publisher metadata.
- Indexed Term
- FICTION / Christian / Suspense
- Puzzles -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- Hickey, Cynthia,
- Baten, Linda,
- Lilly, Teresa Ives,
- Thompson, Janice,
- 9781636092881 (e-pub)
- 9781636092898 (print)